Palmer Gulch Stables has a long-standing reputation as a well-run barn and a great place to work. Our success is in part due to the staff’s commitment to the well-being of the horses, and to providing a safe and memorable riding experience to each and every guest.
1. Are able to work most, if not all season (Memorial Day to Labor Day).
2. Are motivated, cheerful people that get along well with the public.
3. Understand that professional horse jobs involve long days and physical labor.
4. Have grit, and a “get the job done” attitude.
5. Must have good horsemanship skills.
Each crew member must have a flexible attitude toward their work responsibilities and be willing to help in any area of the operation. Chosen applicants will have a great summer experience. For more information write to:
P.O. Box 730
Hill City, SD 57745
*You may also submit your application via US mail using the address listed above